Best Fudgy Brownies EVER

 

BEST FUDGY BROWNIES EVER



    Okay, I am not over exaggerating but this is the best brownie recipe ever! Why? Let me tell you. I have struggled to find the perfect recipe because I always want that shiny top brownie, but every recipe I've tried that will give me that result, turns out a little too sweet for me. If not, too dark. 
    This time, I have have overcome that idea of needing to always have that shiny top finish. I took my pride down because I would definitely choose a not so looking perfect brownie but has the best balancing of flavors, than having one that looks right out of a brownie box but is too sweet, too chocolatey, too dark, or whatever. I recommend this recipe and you must try it so you'll believe me!

Recipe for Fudgy Brownies

Ingredients:     
  • Unsalted butter, melted - 225g
  • Sugar - 400g or 2 cups
  • Eggs - 4 pcs
  • All Purpose Flour - 110g
  • Cocoa Powder - 78g
  • Baking Powder - 1/2 tsp
  • Fine Salt - 1/4 tsp
  • Vanilla Extract - 1/2 tsp
  • 80g chopped dark chocolate - optional
Instructions:
  1. Preheat oven to 170C or 340F. Line a 7x7 inch or 8x8 inch square pan. The smaller the pan, the thicker these brownies will be.
  2. In a saucepan, melt the butter. Pour into a mixing bowl when done. Add the sugar. Using a hand mixer or a stand mixer, whisk these two together until light and creamy. Add the eggs one at a time. After the last addition, keep whisking until it becomes very light in color and almost looks like a pancake batter. NOTE: you can mix these by hand but it will take some time and you might get tired.
  3. Add salt and vanilla extract and give another quick whisk. Then, sift in the flour and baking powder. This time mix this on low speed. You can actually mix this by hand at this point so you won't overmix it. You can add some nuts or chocolate if you like.
  4. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and spread some chocolate chunks on top.
  5. Place in the oven and bake for around 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean of or, if you want a super fudgier brownie, almost clean. NOTE: Mine came out clean but it was still moist and fudgy!

Comments

Popular Posts